Consider yourself going in the right direction if you see yourself in these situations:
1. You’re still busy exploring and haven’t settled yet.
2. Your savings haven’t gone up much because you want to see the world.
They say that traveling is the only thing that makes us richer. And I couldn’t think of anything truer than that.
3. You are ok with failing because you know you’ll gain more after.
Never be afraid of risks. If you fall down, get back up. And when you are back up, let yourself be a better person from the experience.
4. You don’t work just for money, but focus on the meaning of work.
You might find yourself stuck in a job that does not pay as well as another profession. But it is what drives you and it nourishes your soul. Money is a necessity, but the happiness that it gives is temporary.
5. You haven’t met someone that really suits you, but refuse to compromise.
It is better to be alone than to be with the wrong person. The sadness that you are feeling because you are alone will be nothing compared to the pain that you will go through if you are with the wrong person. If you are not settling because you have not met the right person yet, it just means that you put value on yourself. And in order to find the right person, you need to be in love with yourself first.