[Reading time: 2 minutes]
Many girls desires thicker eyelashes. Them draw attention to the face, to the eyes look. Moreover them frame the eye and make a person’s eyes look even magnetic and attractive.
When you see pictures of celebs and models, they also seem to have perfect lashes.
It is not difficult to start using smart tips that will allow you to have amazing eyelashes
Here are the rules to get longer, thicker lashes. Are you ready?
1.Eat foods that promote healthy hair growth.
Just like your hair, your lashes need a right supply of vitamins and minerals to grow, so be sure to, include lean protein in your diet, as well as salmon, eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit to nourish your lashes and help them to grow.
2.Never go to sleep with eye makeup on.
Wearing makeup can dry out your lashes, making them brittle and more likely to break or fall out. Failing to remove your makeup can also cause eye irritation or even styes. Keep in mind: the longer your lashes are free from makeup, then the better they will grow.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
When removing or applying makeup avoid pulling on your lashes. Don’t go too far with fake eyelashes which, can damage your natural lashes.
- Applying Oils to your eyelashes
- Castor Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties and beneficial antibacterial which can help boost hair health and growth.
- Jojoba oil has long been commended as a natural hair growth remedy. It has been proven to moisturize and nourish hair, and may stimulate growth.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which in combination with a rich source of nutrients aids in encouraging hair growth, by preventing protein loss.
- Massage yours eyelids
You can increase blood flow and circulation by massaging your eyelids, so that stimulate the hair follicles of your lashes and therefore encourages your lashes to grow.
Overall I advice you to add these steps to your daily beauty routine and in a month you may be have thicker and longer eyelashes.
Whichever the results, I’m sure that your lashes will definitely be in better shape than they were before.